Friday, September 21, 2007

What a way to make a living...

Well it's Friday. Thank god. Whoever first uttered the saying "Thank God It's Friday" should be immortalized in a marble statue.
It has been a long week, and I can't even pinpoint as to why.
Oh by the way yes I'm posting at almost 5 am. Ever since I can remember I always wake up at about 4 am. No reason. Not to use the bathroom. I just wake up. Ready to start my day. It really sucks because I don't start work for another five hours, but when I end up going back to sleep I wake up completely groggy and in a bit of a foul mood.
Years ago I had a sleep study done on me to find out what the hell was wrong. After extensive testing you know what they told me? Wait for it... wait for it... Intermittent Sleep Disorder. Well no shit, Sherlock! I told you that when I walked in the door. I recommend you get a refund on your med school degree because any observant dumbass could have ding-ding-dinged that one!
Anyway back to my original topic... it's Friday. Thank God. Ok back to sleep, dumplings. Have a great weekend.


Special thanks to A Wilhelm Scream for a few degrees of hearing loss, and this appropriately titled song.
(New video by the way. Great work)


5 to 9

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

I love the song and i am partial to ANYTHING black and white (see Reggie)

I am with you, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

WooHooo!

BBQ Sunday?

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

Bummer, no BBQ Sunday. We can work on your site next time I have time then.