Sunday, September 23, 2007

Too small :(

SIGH. So I'm still looking for a place to live. I knew I jinxed myself. Grrr!
The area is beautiful with beach access. The 80 year old couple were two of the nicest people I've met in a long time. I really wanted to rent from them, and it seemed like they really wanted me to rent from them as well.
I guess I just have too much stuff. Honestly I don't have as much crap as I used to, but it was just one small room the size of my bedroom, about 4 feet of a kitchen, a shower and a toilet. For someone just starting out without much I would totally recommend this place! There were no additional utilities, wireless and cable were included and they didn't mind if you use the laundry room.
Damn. It's just so damn frustrating. GRRRR!
:(

1 comment:

EditThis said...

Damn, that's too bad. I would have loved to have lived in a place like that when I was right out of college.