Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Victory Is Mine!

After a holiday weekend of working many hours I actually got my spots approved. It was great to actually create again. It sucks to do a job I wasn't hired to do. It becomes very frustrating when I have all sorts of creative ideas in my little head that continue to die a silent death. Sometimes I ask why I do this. Sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't be better off doing other things like teaching, becoming a forest ranger or even working at a department store.
I'm a team player but it's just ironic how those who expect you to be a team player are often those who go solo. Very strange indeed. The human mind is a unique object. The degrees in which emotion can take you are extreme. If you let anger take over it will kill you quickly. If you let laziness take over it might kill you just as quickly as anger. The middle ground is actually a very small area. Have I walked upon it, or am I one of those people who just can't seem to color inside the lines?
My thoughts are totally all over the place, so I apologize for being flighty. Maybe this is the best time to crawl in bed, pull the covers over my head and go to sleep. Hmm.
Maybe.

3 comments:

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

Glad you made it through, can't wait to see it post on-air.

So much creative flowing, you should write a song or a book. Real quick, just BAM pump one out. ;-)

Stewie: "So Broccoli, mother says you are good for me..."

Ile Rocks!

ile said...

I'm afraid I'm NO GOOD FOR YOU!

EditThis said...

Congratulations on getting through your hell weekend. As someone else who does a creative job, I know it certainly does suck not to be able to do it.

Are we on Stewie quotes here? I'll pick "Brian, would you mind shaving my coin purse?"