Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My beloved land

Returning home to NM made me realize how much I'm attracted to the world and land around me. This is where I was conceived, raised and hopefully will expire. Things in the high desert are much different than anywhere else. You can hear the sun set. You can see when the weather will come. You know when things just aren't right. Things in my beloved country are much different than they are in the rest of the world. Moving far away has helped me realize this, and at all costs... I will return here someday.
When? Who knows. Under what circumstances? Hopefully good ones, but what I've learned is I'm not in any rush to make good... bad.
Yes things have been better, but they have also been much worse. I do not look forward to that moment in which I must move miles and miles down the road, but when that time is right everything inside me will be behind my decision. One thing I am no longer afraid of is the thought of losing my job. Why fear what you don't know? If we all lived that way then none of us would leave our houses. I will work until I'm told not to and then on that day I will find something else to do.
Let it be known that fear no longer lives in the house of ile.
So be it.

1 comment:

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

how about some pictures of the new place?