Monday, August 27, 2007

Trick... The World, The World... Trick



Today I got my first NEW bass. By new I mean it hasn't been played by anyone else. I gotta tell ya... she's one smooth lady! She has a totally different feel than my PBass.
Beautimous is she.


My first bass was named Harmony, a Fender fiesta red PBass, who was stolen back in May. (I hate May!) My second bass was given to me by good ol' Rob. I still think that is one of the coolest things anyone has ever done for me. Oh yea, well her name is Faith and she's a honey blonde Fender PBass with Lindy Fralin pick-ups. I've named this black beauty, Trick (it's a Buffy allusion), and she's an ESP B50 4 string bass with SIT Strings. Vellllllly vellllly nice.


I'm just so stoked. I've had/have three very sexy ladies in my life. :) Harmony rest in peace, Faith is my honey blonde queen and Trick is my dark goddess with one hell of a growl.

All hail the bass god!

5 comments:

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

Sweet! Glad you like your new ax!

Don't let Faith get jealout, :-)

Diane said...

It's a beauty!

EditThis said...

Nice bass! I have to admit, I've always been partial to the P-Bass, and feel uncomfortable playing other body styles.

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

editthis, I told Ile about the white and red one you used to play.

I used to have a picture of it but can't find it now. I think it was of you playing it at Uncle Milts :-)

EditThis said...

Even sweeter was the black P-Bass I had with a mirrored pick guard. Damn, I miss the 80s.