Thursday, August 30, 2007

Das Woot

Logging on to one of my favorite retail sites woot.com I found out they were having a woot off. To those of you who are unwootworthy here's the deal: woot sells one product a day at usually a lower rate than anywhere else. The catch is that when they run out... that's it. Done. Finito until the next time it pops back up. Now a woot off actually puts up another deal after one has sold out. Even more exciting than buying a Windbrella (the thing could fit a family of 5 under it!) could be everything from a roomba to miniature rc helicopters. Sorry Lob.

Anyway sometimes at the end of a woot off is the maximum pay off of what is termed a BOC=Bag O'Crap! A BOC is like the holy grail of wootdom. You pay a buck for each crap. Your max is $3 and it's $5 for shipping. Rule number one with a BOC posting: ALWAYS order three because if you don't then you're almost wasting your five dollar shipping cost. But hey, you could get the stupidest invention in the world delivered to your door, or you could get a plasma television. You never know what will be in your Bag O'Crap.

My dilemma lays ahead. So right now I'm super exhausted, but I can't help but think that maybe I'll score my first BOC tonight. Hmm. Hey woot do me a favor please? If you're not going to extend the BOCs then please gives us the screaming monkey with a cape!

Sheez!

http://www.woot.com

3 comments:

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

I can't belive you saw a woot off and didn't text me! I thought we had a deal Ile. You just want all the bags of crap to yourself :-)

I better get out my credit card, it's gonna be a long night...

Are you still up, wooting?

EditThis said...

I've seen the woot site, but must admit I've never bought anything there. I don't have the discipline to look every day like you guys do.

ile said...

Clinically it's called OCD. :)