Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So I had this idea...

that lived! These are the times you need to put reality aside. You know suspense of disbelief. After I finished talking to Lob on the phone I figured I needed to play with my rugrat a bit. As I was messing around with the laser pointer I had an ile idea; what if we reacted to things the way cats do? Here's a little video of my boy in action. Watch all the way to the end because honestly that's the best part. Then you'll totally understand what I'm about to write.





Imagine going into one of your daily meetings with the midset of a cat. Oh... interested... interested... interested... oh screw this... walk away or take a nap.


Now wouldn't that just be the ultimate?! I think it would be flippin' hilarious. Or a coworker sends you an email that you think is crap, so you take it and bury it in the litterbox.


Oh and the touchy-feely people we all have had the displeasure of dealing with; bite them. I mean seriously fool, must you freakin' touch me? I was just chillin' here minding my business, doing my work, being an ile like all iles are and you come up on me and start rubbing my fur. What's up with that!? CHOMP, biatch!


Hmm, maybe it would be really rockin' to be a cat in a corporate world. One thing for sure is if you get caught snickering at the big whigs all you have to say is, "Oh me? I was just purring."


Pussy.

4 comments:

EditThis said...

I've often wondered the same thing about living life like a dog does. I always thought life would be so much easier if you could just walk up to someone and stick your ass to them so they'll scratch it.

ile said...

Or you know someone else is interested in you by sniffin' your butt LOL.

Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

wait? normal people don't do that? Slowly it makes sense why i am still single.

If I had to choose between being a cat or a dog I think i would choose dog. I like to swim way too much to be a cat.

Are cats color blind like dogs?

ile said...

And Lob what if you behaved like a cat during... hmm, let's say... um, i don't know... a particular meeting?